As a home business owner, you will definitely agree that having constant stream of targeted traffic is crucial to your home business survival. However, not all home business owners have deep pockets to market and advertise their businesses constantly. How to get targeted and free traffic to your website has become the number one priority in your to-do list.
In this post, I would like to share with you one powerful and effective tactic from an internet marketing guru – Kim Roach. She has recently launched a tutorial site – Traffic Dashboard which featured tons of powerful and robust traffic generation tactics. Unlike other traffic generation tactics taught by others, Kim’s tactics are free organic traffic which is not only targeted but sustainable even in long period. This is almost the dream of every home business owners who want free and steady traffic for their sites.
What is eBook Syndication?
The first tactics covered in the tutorial is eBook Syndication. It is a technique where you repurpose the content of your blog into ebook for maximum exposure. This technique does not require additional effort from you as you are recycling the content so it can be done fairly quickly and easily. The content can either be your current blog posts or a summary of those older popular blog posts you had written before. You can then compile the blog posts into an ebook and distribute to free eBook directories for additional exposure and traffic.
How it is being done?
- Select the articles or posts you want to convert to eBook.
- One criterion is to pick the articles or posts that are most popular and most visited at your site.
- Compile the articles or posts into logical order and add in a book title and pagination for ease of reading.
- At the end of the eBook, add a backlink to your website or blog so that the traffic will be directed back to your site.
- Alternatively, you can have a promotion page which will entice clicks from readers that go directly to your squeeze page. This is a good way to build up your subscribers list.
- Once you are done with the layout of your eBook, convert it to PDF format for easy distribution.
- If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, you can go to www.doc2pdf.com to convert your article to PDF format.
- You may want to make an eBook Cover so your eBook will look more presentable.
- You can either do it on your own or try to get one at Fiverr.com.
- Add the eBook Cover to your previously converted eBook and your eBook is now completed.
- You are now ready to submit your eBook to top free eBook directories such as www.Free-eBooks.net.
- To attract targeted traffic, make sure you select the right category to submit your eBook otherwise you might receive unwanted traffic from the free eBook directories.
The above steps are not difficult to achieve, give it a try and you will find it is an excellent way to drive free targeted and sustainable traffic to your site.
There are still about 19 more different traffic generation tactics to be covered in future posts but you are anxious to know all the tactics immediately, you can check out at Kim Roach’s tutorial site – Traffic Dashboard. Alternatively, you can also sign up our mailing list so that the rest of the tactics will be emailed to you automatically.
If you have tried the eBook syndication traffic generation tactic, how do you find it? It is effective for your business and niche market? Please feel free to share it in the comments below.